The quick answer is YES, it is actually one of THE most important steps in the cleansing process. And, no, not all toners are a one size fits all sort of thing. Which makes complete sense as everyone’s skin is not the same, either. After collecting my knowledge, checking out a couple of sites such as wikihow.com and glamour.com check out what everyone seems to be in agreeance of.
Here’s the scoop…
- Toners help to restore the skin’s natural pH Balance, which results in the dewy & glow – y radiance your skin will reflect. Stress and environmental factors play a huge role in the aging process and the toner keeps your skin from getting too oily or too dry post cleansing.
- A toner helps to clear out any access oil & dirt in your pores that clog and cause break – outs and blackheads. In addition, pores clogged with dirt and grime DO appear larger than clean, tighter looking pores. Eeek! Clean em’ out!
- A well formulated toner will provide your skin with undeniable benefits! The correct toner can provide the skin with extra anti-aging antioxidants, soothing agents & hydrating ingredients while prepping it for the next step in your skin care routine. The toner will help your following steps to penetrate more rapidly.
The top 3 ingredients to avoid in your toner…
- Alcohol, menthol & astringents, including witch hazel – these ingredients are drying and aggravating to the skin. The skin can only replenish itself with non-irritating ingredients.
- Toners with a lot of fragrances listed, like essential oils or rose water. The fragrance can be overly irritating to the skin.
- Plain toners. Toners are extremely beneficial to the skin when they contain the right ingredients to replenish and nourish the skin.
The top 3 ingredients to look for in your toner…
- Anti-aging peptides
- Vitamin C
** All three of the above powerhouse ingredients work to clear, further exfoliate and nourish skin for a glowing, more radiant YOU!
Click here to discover the #1 Anti – aging Toner in the US!
Skin care can be powerful and there is no reason to feel confused. Instead, I can help take the guesswork OUT by simply asking you a few questions to discover what toner & regimen may be best for you! Just fill out the below info and I will send you your Personalized Skin Consultation!
Make it an awesome day!